General Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before selling Your electric scooter to rhyde. By selling Your Scooter, You agree to rhyde’s terms and agree that rhyde may, at its sole discretion, accept or reject the sale.
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
By filling in the form and agreeing to rhyde’s Terms and Conditions, You are confirming that:
- You are a private individual residing in Spain
- You are the owner of the Vehicle(s) and have the full right to sell and profit from them
- You are over the required legal age to sell and profit from the Vehicle(s) You attempt to sell to rhyde.co. If You are under the required legal age, You have obtained Your parent’s or guardian’s consent to sell Your Vehicle(s) to rhyde for the sum estimated on our website;
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract;
- You confirm the legitimacy of Your Bank Information. You must bear in mind that You are solely responsible and liable for any mistakes regarding the Bank Information You have provided to rhyde.
- You give rhyde full rights to investigate the Vehicle(s) for any missing parts and or damage. This may require rhyde to physically open the Vehicle(s).
2. Terms of sale
- Sales orders are valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date of submission. After that time, rhyde has the right to update the price in accordance with the current market price changes.
- Once rhyde has received Your Package and after Payment has been made to You, the ownership of the Scooter is immediately transferred to rhyde.§
- You can cancel the sale at any time at no additional cost up to 23:59 of the working day prior to the pick-up date You indicated on the sell form. If you cancel the pick-up at any point after this time, You will be financially responsible for the associated transport, handling, and shipping costs (Transport Costs):
- In the scenario that You are financially liable for the Transport Costs as outlined in the previous bullet point, rhyde has the right to claim the funds from You and take further legal action if the situation so requires, should the amount be not transferred to rhyde’s account within 10 working days .
- By accepting these terms, You accept the sole responsibility for packaging the Scooter in an appropriate box with appropriate padding and sealing to avoid any transportation-related damage to the Vehicle; rhyde bears no responsibility for any damage, third-party liability, loss, or theft of the Vehicle caused at any time prior to the Scooter being received at rhyde’s facilities.
- rhyde does not take any responsibility for accessories or packaging included in the parcel. rhyde will reuse, recycle, or discard them as appropriate and these goods are not recoverable.
- In case there is any issue with the delivery of the Package, rhyde has the option to initiate an investigation on Your behalf directly with the respective shipping company and provide You with further information afterwards.
- rhyde will pay the price estimate provided if the Scooter is in the condition You have stated. If the investigation conducted by rhyde after receiving the Vehicle finds any discrepancies between Your answers and the Vehicle’s state, rhyde must justify to You a change in the price estimate, whether this be higher or lower.
- In case the payment is smaller than the price estimate, rhyde will send You a confirmation email for Your approval with the new price. If You do not agree to sell the Scooter at this price, you can ask a return of the Scooter for free.
- You have 30 calendar days to respond to rhyde’s confirmation email. After that time, the rights of ownership of the Scooter will transfer automatically to RHYDE.CO S.L.
- If the Package is not picked up after it has been shipped back to You, and it is returned to rhyde’s Facilities, You are responsible for covering the shipping costs if You ask for the parcel to be shipped back to You again.
- After a Payment has been made, You have released Your rights to claim for any returns or reimbursement. You must bear in mind that You are solely responsible and liable for any mistakes regarding the Bank Information You have provided.
- By accepting the aforementioned clause, rhyde reserves the right to charge any bank investigation fees should You ask for further verification of transactions made to Your account. Fees must be transferred to rhyde’s bank account before rhyde proceeds with any investigation-related procedures.
3. Condition of the Scooter
- The paid price for the Scooter is based on the Scooter’s model, previous use, and physical and electrical condition.
- rhyde tests all the Scooters delivered to it through a proprietary procedure, including the Vehicle’s external condition, electrical components, firmware and software, brakes, motor, and battery.
- rhyde does not buy stolen Scooters. In case rhyde suspects a scooter is has purchased may have been stolen, or the seller has indicated any suspicious behavior, rhyde reserves the right to independently undertake any necessary legal action, including making a police report against the Seller.
- You must fill in all the required details in the online sales form for rhyde to make the Payment within the promised time frame.
- rhyde aims to process the Payment within 2 days after the Scooter has arrived at rhyde’s Facilities. However, rhyde’s checking process may be affected by unexpected circumstances which may delay the process up to 10 business days.
- Once the payment has been forwarded, the seller has released their rights to pursue any claims regarding the ownership of the vehicle. Any refunds or further compensation need to be addressed by contacting rhyde’s Customer Service. Note that rhyde holds the right to decline refunds or compensation claims afterwards.
- You must promptly inform rhyde’s Customer Service of any irregularities regarding the Payment:
- Should rhyde mistakenly pay You more than agreed, You must pay back the difference from the original amount within 7 days after the Payment was made.
- rhyde has the right to claim the overpaid funds and take further legal action if the situation so requires, should the amount be not transferred back to rhyde’s account in the agreed timeframe.
You have the right to contact rhyde at any time should there be any issues regarding the Agreement between You and rhyde.