We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your electric scooter to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be packed in the box it was delivered in, and you will also need a receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. When your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and rectify, if appropriate.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
We also do not accept any returns or cancellations on orders of helmets or other accessories, unless specifically detailed, after they have been shipped.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return request, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
In case of cash on delivery:
All payments made by cash on delivery will be returned via bank transfer, upon received and inspection by Rhyde. This may take up to 5-10 business days.
What does this warranty cover?
- Covers products that do not function as advertised under normal use.
- Covers defects in workmanship under normal use.
- Covers broken components under normal use.
What measures will Rhyde take?
- Rhyde will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty.
- We will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts or;
- The product will be exchanged with a new product or;
- The price of product will be refunded.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for a scooter purchased from rhyde is 365 days, beginning 48 hours from the date of purchase.
What does this warranty not cover?
- Damaged caused by humidity or water.
- Deflation, breaking, or any damage to neumatic tyres arising from the use (driving) of one of our electric scooters.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage caused from daily use, including surface scrapes or scratches.
- Any products that have been modified of the product or its firmware.*
- Damage caused by force majeure.
- Theft or loss of the product.
- The warranty is considered void if during use any of the products safety instructions have not been abided by, including but not limited to:
- Use in rain, snow, or otherwise slippery conditions.
- Use without a helmet.
- Use with a load over the specified maximum for the specific product.
- Breaking traffic or other laws.
- Unsafe driving.
- Any sort of modifications, customizations, or changes either to the product or its firmware
*In the case of modifications, either to the product or its software: Any evidence the product has been tampered with by the client will render the warranty immediately void.
For any queries, please reach out to the below email address.